Sunday, September 5, 2010

Individuals...

At the moment, I'm loving all things 'individual'! I dont mean to be selfish but having my own thing gives me more satisfaction! No matter how small the potion is, let it be mine!

I'll rather do without the cutting and looking for what or where to put each persons piece of food! For this reason, some of my favourite things are items that come individually wrapped or packaged just for one, like cupcakes! ( www.ccupcakecouture.com or their group; cupcake couture on facebook has a great selection)!

I am also loving these cakeboxes by cuisine et al. They are not just 'individuals', they are beautiful 'individuals' and when filled with a delicious cake or pie, make great gifts or favours for any occasion; birthdays, weddings, bridal or baby showers or even to share love and goodwill at christmas, TGIF's and all...




I sent this to a friend for his baby boy's naming and they were a hit! I baked a lovely carrot cake from joy of baking but substituted the cream cheese frosting with a nutty butter cream.









Cuisine et al also has a variety of beautiful mini boxes in different syles to choose from as well as a great selection of juicy items to fill the boxes with if desired. You can email them at cuisineetal@gmail.com for enquiries.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog